Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I drive a 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S that has 100K miles

Customer Question

I drive a 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S that has 100K miles on it. I bought the car used from Porsche dealership and last year the warranty ended. I'm a new dad and my wife is going part time so I'm very concerned with how much this thing will cost me now that I'm on a tighter budget. How high-maintenance can I expect this car to be going forward? I love the car but will sell it if it's the smart thing to do.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

You can look forward to $200+ services and in some cases these can range over $500 to have it serviced.Plus the parts costs for any repairs are far higher then any domestic vehicle and this usually takes a special repair facility to diagnose and repair any issues which is usually higher in cost then a domestic repair facility.

I have seen in my experience before where someone owns a nice model like this here but later runs into a financial change that they found out they really couldnt afford to keep the vehicle so they sold it or traded it off for a domestic type model that was more affordable to own and service as well as repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete