Kurt Kennedy
Kurt Kennedy, ASE master with L1
Experience:  Shop foreman at Auto-Lab of Texas
93876653

I have a 2004 Cayenne and just picked up a drivers side

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Cayenne and just picked up a drivers side window regulator with pulleys and frame attached from a Porsche dealer. It came with two very small solid cylinders that were separate in a plastic bag and I don't know what to do with them
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 9 months ago.
Did they happen to look like these? (The color may be different)
Or does does it look like this?
Per the directions, there are pop rivets that need to be drilled out to be able to remove the regulator and motor. These are the new rivets that need to be inserted when you install the new one. They need to be installed with a Rivet gun. Let me know if you have any other questions and Good luck with the install!Please do not forget to rate my service with you tonight since that is the only way I will get credit for helping you. As always, once you rate me this thread will remain open so you can come back and ask any other questions you have! Thank you!