FixItMan, Master Technician

I just pulled in my garage and got a steering wheel fault alert

Customer Question

I just pulled in my garage and got a steering wheel fault alert and now it won't start?
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing else is wrong with the car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: this came out of no where
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Porsche Mechanic should know about your Porsche?
Customer: Was hoping for some quick simple fix
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Porsche Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  FixItMan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** to hear about your car. This is almost always caused by a dead battery. The steering will quit working we there is not enough electrical power. That will also keep it from starting. I would have the battery load tested. If you need more help let me know.