Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

May I get the engine numbers Porsche Cayenne S.

Customer Question

Hi, May I get the engine numbers for Two Porsche Cayenne S. Vin #: WP1AB2A27GLA95531 & WP1AB2A23GLA95185 ?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases these numbers need to be obtained from a dealer.If this is not an option or was already attempted and you want to see if you can get this info here still let me know. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
May I get the engine # ***** here?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately I do not have the engine number myself on this here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete