Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Porsche 1987: it will start but wont run/ maybe not getting

Customer Question

it will start but wont run/ maybe not getting anps tofuse box i had my car in a shop for apx. 3 months seem like all he did wasrun up labor hours/ 1987 925 s4 porsghe
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In some cases this type of fault here can be caused by a weak or faulty fuel pump needing replaced.I do not see above what has been tested or replaced for this issue here.If you can post this info this will help. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete