Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Porsche Boxster: getting 4340 error on 03 boxster - replaced

Customer Question

getting 4340 error on 03 boxster - replaced brake switch but code trips when you reach 60mph or after using brakes
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Inspect the wiring at the brake switch and leading from the brake switch to see if any issues are found.If a fault is found with the brake switch wiring this will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete