Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Al D Lost radio code 19092 Porsche with Alpine CD2 radio.

Customer Question

Al D Lost radio code for my 19092 Porsche with Alpine CD2 radio . Serial number of radio is B10316964C VIN is WPOCB2969NS46021S Can you help or point me in the correct direction? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Purchased the car used, dead battery, stored in a garage for years, Radion non operable as it asks for the code which don't have in any of the materials with the car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you have to obtain this code from a dealer.They may not charge you and usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option you can try this place here as sometimes they can get this code.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete