Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

This morning first time the driver window does not respond

Customer Question

this morning for the first time the driver window does not respond in any way to the button command to raise or lower. Does not move when locking or unlocking the door or when opening the door. What is the likely problem
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, the 3 most common issues are

1. the window motor
  2. the door module that controls the motor.
  3. the fuse for the window motor / door module

you will have to have the window motor connection tested for power when activating the switch to see if it had power if it does then the motor is bad, if it does not then i would replace the module.

hope this helps. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.