Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I 't have power going to fuel pump I bought a relay and

Customer Question

I don't have power going to fuel pump I bought a relay and still no power the fuse is good but there's no power there either I can spray it it runs I tried straight wiring it the pump will run but still want crank I am so lost
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing to check here is to see if any of the wiring is found to be damaged or broken needing repaired or replaced leading to the fuel pump as well as to the relay and engine computer.If any issues are found with the wiring the affected wiring needs repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete