Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2009 Porsche 911 with pdk has 4 lights blinking on the

Customer Question

My 2009 Porsche 911 with pdk has 4 lights blinking on the pdk dash shift indicator, and the car won't start and I cannot remove the key. What's wrong?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be an issue with the transmission or shifter electronics causing the flashing lights as well as the no start and not being able to remove the key.The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes read out to see what codes are set and then from there the codes diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.If you can get the fault codes read out and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete