Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

What fuse runs emergency flashers on my 991? I need to find

Customer Question

What fuse runs emergency flashers on my 991? I need to find a constant source for power to my dash cam. Thanks
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will want to run your constant power from the battery or an empty slot in the fuse panel that has constant power with a fused lead/connection.You dont want to tap into any other vehicle fuses as this will draw power from those fuses and can lead to lights turning on on the dash as well as certain electrical components not operating properly due to the power loss.You can purchase fused leads or holders from a local parts store and wire this to the battery or the fuse panel itself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete