Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My name is govan ***** ***** i just park my porsche panamera

Customer Question

Customer: my name is govan ***** ***** i just park my porsche panamera in my drive way and i can back to go somewhere and my keys won't go in the ignition
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2011 porsche panamera 4s 41xxx
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Porsche Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check for a dead or weak battery.If there is a dead or weak battery issue this can cause this fault here and will need re charged and the battery tested to see if it needs replaced.I have seen issues with weak batteries in the past before needing replaced for this type of fault here.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know but if this has not been re charged or a jump start attempted this should be done,then if the engine does start when this is done the battery needs tested to see if it needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete