Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I hope you are doing great, i just want to draw you

Customer Question

Hello Dan, I hope you are doing great, i just want to draw you attention that during our first meeting the error code i gave you and the problem you suggested wasn't so as i changed the selector switch and i still see same problem and same error code when i diagnose, also with the pressure valve its also same i even diagnosed today and it is still the same, i think you have to read into the codes properly as whatever part you made me order was useless didnt solve the problem, instead now i see a P0700 in addition to the previous codes i gave you after i fixed the selector switch and the pressure valve, why is it so? and infact there is a circuit A and B as when we checked where the ATF is in the vehicle sump (oil pan) the sensors there were missing so that was the code it was giving us and you gave me the wrong information thinking it was a selector switch, and purge solenoid which still exists.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent checked the electrical connections to the selector switch and purge solenoids this should be done to see if any connection or wiring issues are found.If a fault is found with any of the connections or wiring this will need repaired to resolve this issue here.If this was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Pete, yes i checked and connection and everything is ok, but still gives me transmission error
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

O.k.,can you verify the year,make and model of this vehicle as well as engine size and post all that has been checked,tested or replaced and all fault codes that are set with this issue so I can dig into this deeper?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.