rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

98 boxster driver window dead pass works Good

Customer Question

98 boxster driver window dead pass works
Good
Category: Porsche
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The first thing to check is the connector for power and ground, then the switch itself. If all this is good, then the motor or window regulator has failed.

Thanks, Ron