sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have cayenne s 2006 and i sent it and after coming back

Customer Question

I have cayenne s 2006 and i sent it for service and after coming back various problems started showing.
1 jerking after stopping while pulling out
2 engine fault
After sending back and paying 14000 QR it now shows up with 4wheel system faultysign which comes and goes after switching on and off the car and sometimes with engine sign.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you know what fault codes were previously setting, what repairs were done and what codes are currently setting now?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No. I have no idea. The o ly tome those faults are coming on is when turning the car on and not while driving. If i turn off and on after few times it disapper and drive is fine.

There are dozens of things that will cause these warnings to display. To begin to diagnose the issues the fault codes will need to be read.