Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a new MACAN. I can not figure out how to use my GPS

Customer Question

I have a new MACAN.
I can not figure out how to use my GPS where I use the POI and have it search a geography well beyond the vehicle surroundings. I want to be able to put in a school name that is within 50 miles away
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The info on this model is limited due to how new this model here is.Usually you will find info in the owners manual on how to properly set up and use the Navigation system.If you have already looked at this and the info is not here and since no one else here has replied with what you need being a new model you may need to speak with a dealer on how this can be done and if it is even an option.Usually one of their salesmen can tell you over the phone if you call the nearest dealer and shouldnt charge for this info.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete