Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I'm try to calibration steering angle sensor calibration on

Customer Question

Hi I'm try to calibration steering angle sensor calibration on my Porsche 997 4s cabriolet 2008 . But when I get in the pewis test .it need security code to do it.Do you the code?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see on one has replied with the security code you need here.This may be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.In some cases the only place this code can be obtained is from a dealer.You might see if they can provide the code for this here as some might do this at no cost to you or for a small fee.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did not get the answer. Can I ask again ? I'm using Porsche 997 4s convertible triptronic gen 1 and I try to in stall paddelshift and I got pewis tester. Can you tell me step by step of pewis to make it done. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Do you still need help with this here?