internal88
internal88, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years in the Import Auto industry. Engineering background and diagnostic is my specialty.
63512786

Where is the located and how do I remove the front driver

Customer Question

where is the jack located and how do I remove the front driver tire
Category: Porsche
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

year and model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry... 2007 Cayman S
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

its with the spare as pictured

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is that located ? Also, where do I place the jack ? What spot on the car ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to get into the trunk by pulling emergency chord under wheel well. If jack is in trunk I can't use it
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

actually I just looked at my manual for the 2007 s it does not come with a spare or tools... For some reason Porsche did not find it necessary...page 227 of your manual will show this.. you will need to either have it towed or buy a jack and remove the tire and bring it to a tire shop... sorry for the bad news..........www.porsche.com/all/media/pdf/Owners_Manual_Cayman_PCNA.pdf

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  internal88 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, This is Brandon. I helped you earlier on how to pop the hood open.

The cayman does not included a jack. You will need to buy your own jack from an auto store. It cost about $50.

Here is a picture of the jack point http://imgur.com/D0FH5oT