Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

After close the car flashing alarm light stay on in the led

Customer Question

after close the car flashing alarm light stay on in the led tail and side of the car panamera turbo 2010
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be a fault with the fob itself internally with it needing replaced and then programmed to your vehicle in order to work properly.This can also be a fault with the alarm control unit/ecu internally causing this fault here.Most common that I have seen is a fault with the key fob itself with it needing replaced and then programmed to your vehicle.If this is already a new remote/fob and it did not correct this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.