Jake
Jake, Automotive Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I HAVE A CAYYENE PORSCHE '06 ANF GIVING ME, PO753 OBD II

Customer Question

I HAVE A CAYYENE PORSCHE '06 ANF GIVING ME , PO753 OBD II CODE: SHIFT SOLENOID A ELECTRICAL. WILL YOU HELP FIND A SHIFT SOLENOID A ELECTRICAL? ANG HOW TO REPLce it?
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE A CAYENNE PORSCHE '06 AND MY OBD II ERROR CODE: PO753, SHIFT SOLENOID A ELCTRICVSL. WILL YOU HELP ME FIND A SOLENOID A AND GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO REPLACE IT?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

This fault is for the shift solenoid on the control valve (valve body) inside the transmission.

You would need to drain the transmission, remove the trans oil pan, then disconnect the connector at the shift solenoid to test the resistance at terminal 1 and ground. Your looking for it to measure between 20-32 ohms, if not replace the solenoid which comes as an assembly for solenoids 1,2,3.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!