Mark B
Mark B, Porsche Technician
Experience:  Porsche Service Technician Since 2007
50374964

My 2005 Cayenne Porsche seat buzzer doesn't work and has a

Customer Question

My 2005 Cayenne Porsche seat buzzer doesn't work and has a draw
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the drivers side rear tail light stays on and sometimes the front marker light but when you pull one of the fuses out and put it back in it works and then it goes off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mark B replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing JustAnswer! I look forward to assisting you with your question. I would like to make sure i completely understand your concerns

-your 2005 Porsche Cayenne seat buzzer doesnt work - are you referring to the chime when the seatbelt is not on but the vehicle is moving?

-Your drivers side indicators stay on occasionally after the vehicle is turned off and you have exited the vehicle? Is there a possibility that your turn signal stalk was not in the centered position when this occured? It is a feature of the vehicle when it is turned off and key removed, if the turn signal is on the marker lights on the corresponding side of the vehicle will be on - so if the left blinker is left on the left lights of the vehicle will be on, same for the right side.