Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I just bought a 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 80K miles, drove

Customer Question

I just bought a 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, 80K miles, drove it home with no problems. I then took it out with my son and really stepped on it...had to check out what it could do :) I got a low coolant warning and noticed oil on the driveway... a pretty decent amount. The car runs very well but I'm worried.
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Did you check the coolant level to see if it was actually low?
Did you do a visual inspection of engine compartment or underneath to see if you could find the source of the leak? If so, where did it appear to come from?
Did the oil pressure light or low oil level lights come on?
When you took it out for the drive, did it seem to have plenty of power? Any driveability issues of note?
Please remember that I am not there to inspect it or drive it, so I rely on you to provide just as much detail as possible
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks