Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My CR210 radio is acting up and will not allow me to enter

Customer Question

My CR210 radio is acting up and will not allow me to enter the code. This has happened after a battery replacement in my 1999 Baxster
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try and either locate the fuse for the radio and remove it for 5 minutes then reinstall it again or unplug the battery for 5 minutes then reconnect the battery to try and reset the radio to then see if you can enter the code.If this does not work let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, haven't had time to get to it yet. will try and get back to you probably on the weekend. John
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good John.Let me know what you come up with here when your ready.

Thanks Pete