Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I have a cayenne turbo 2011 model. Now the front left

Customer Question

I have a cayenne turbo 2011 model.
Now the front left suspension goes down all the way when i switch off the engine, not immediately though.
When i try to choose higher level the on screen message tells me its not possible.
I dont know why! And am not sure if its an electrical or mechanical problem.
Please help.
Thanks
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello sorry for the delay. The system is a closed off air system that uses nitrogen inside the suspension shocks. If it was electrical the shock would not raise , it sounds to me like the system needs to be filled up with nitrogen. A trip to the dealer is what you will need to do. I don't think you will have to replace any parts due to this. The dealer has a machine that will correctly evacuate and recharge the suspension system. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need further assistance. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.