Mike, Technician
Experience:  Motor Technician of 34 years+ in vehicle repair and diagnostics.
9261905

Why won't my 2008 911 start and when i turn the ignition key

Customer Question

why won't my 2008 911 start and when i turn the ignition key the head lights flash
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
I note you say you have tried a jump start -- the battery on the car could well be the base issue here causing this.. but - if its so flat, a jump wont do it.. it needs to have a reasonable charge in the car battery --as it draws too many amps.
So - have the car battery checked properly at a shop...and / or, fit a known good battery and then re try it,...
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~>>>>>>~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that . ..
Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -
- Best Rgds, MIKE.