sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I own a 2002 Boxster S with radio CDR220, model 4462, serial

Customer Question

I own a 2002 Boxster S with radio CDR220, model 4462, serial 25010687 and lost my radio code. How do I get the radio code?
Category: Porsche
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me what the code is?
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.
Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't believe that my question was answered. I asked for the actual code and was not given it. In addition I had already been informed that my question could not be answered and that was the end of it. I should not have to pay for another web site (the one you suggested) to get the answer and pay you for a non satisfactory answer.
I apologize that noone on the site was able to supply the code.