Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I get a warning buzzard in my 89 3.6 L 911 Porsche but no

Customer Question

I get a warning buzzard in my 89 3.6 L 911 Porsche but no lights come on the – but the central control warning switch light comes on.usually happens at speeds between 45 and 70 miles an hour. But no dashboard lights come on to indicate why it is happening?? Please help??
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In some cases this fault here may be caused by an internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail before in the past and had to replace it to correct this issue here.I would have this tested to see if this is the cause here.
Thanks Pete