Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Porsche CAYENNE 2005: DASH READ FAULTY STERING CAYENNE 205

Customer Question

DASH READ FAULTY STERING CAYENNE 205
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This indicates a computer has detected a fault with one of the steering electrical components.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.If you can get the codes read out and post them here or if you already know the codes set post the code info here as this will help.
Thanks Pete