Jake
Jake, Automotive Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Porsche std: How do I remove the outside door handles on a

Customer Question

How do I remove the outside door handles on a 2013 porsche Cayenne
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
….
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ern00h6wa0tqt1/Removing%20and%20installing%20front%20door%20handle.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
since you already have the 2 caps removed and you can see the 2 star screws (12 point screws)
Remove the top one completely, then loosen the lower one while pulling out on the section of the handle with the thumb button. Once that section pulls out, then you can slide the handle to the rear and pivot the rear end of it outward, then remove the front end.