poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a pool motor problem. The motor on my pool is an

Customer Question

I have a pool motor problem. The motor on my pool is an Emerson 1081 Pool motor, Cat. No. EUST1102, Model C55CXKMB-50?2(number is ***** out). Its a 1.0 hp motor. The motor has died. I ordered from a pool supply place an EUSQ1102 pool motor based on a phone discussion with a rep with backyardpoolsuperstore.com. The plate on the motor does not fit the rest of the pump unit. What to do next please?
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: Its an inground pool. with Hayward products. Does that answer your question?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well I was trying to put the new motor on this morning until I realized it did not fit. I figured that replacing the motor should be relatively easy and it would be if I had the right fit.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How can I get the right motor this time?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  James Hankins replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'ll be glad to try and help you with your problem. I just need a little more information from you first. Can you describe the difference between your replacement motor and the original motor? Why is it not fitting? It might help if you could send me a picture of the plate to which you're attaching the motor.

Expert:  James Hankins replied 5 days ago.

Were you able to take care of your problem?