Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

I have a Laars Mascot boiler with a E133 error code. Do I

Customer Question

I have a Laars Mascot boiler with a E133 error code. Do I need a plumber or is there something I can do to fix this?
JA: How severe is the problem? And when did this start?
Customer: I saw it yesterday. I do not seem to have hot water or heat.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: That is my question. Is there something I can do, or do I have to call a plumber?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know. As me. I am the one with the problem and obviously do not know what to do. With some error codes, all I have to do is push a button or pull a lever.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

This series of errors are draft fan related. Not something you can fix. I'd suggest you call your installer. But you could check outside for a bloked vent first if it's been snowing heavily where you are. If the vent is blocked then clear the snow away and cycle the power to the boiler off, wait a minut then back on once you get back inside.

Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Do you have more questions?