Cole
Cole, Salesman
Experience:  tech support, purchasing and sales at my family owned business.
95045110

I have an aqua glass tub and when I turn on the breaker, the

Customer Question

Hi. I have an aqua glass tub and when I turn on the breaker, the on / off switch on the top of the inside of the tub will not shut the motor off. Just keeps running even if I push the button. Any help would be greatly appreciated .
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a while now. I haven't used it much but am selling the house and need to fix it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have a guy that does some elect work for me that can do the work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. that's about the extent of it.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 17 days ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about tubs and I think I can help you. So this button you push is it a round button you push down pretty far to engage? Also do you have an access panel you can get in underneath the tub? I am glad to help.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Cole,
Thanks for the help. It is a bottom in oval shape on the inside of the tub on the upper side. It has more of an electronic short push than having to push down hard.
Expert:  Cole replied 17 days ago.

Does this tub have a digital display if not you can get inside the tub and follow that line down from the button it should go to a switch of some sort. If so a power line should come in and out of this, if so you can test the power and see if it comes in than or out. if it does not come out of the unit when you actuate the button than either the button or switch is causing it. we than could do further testing to see which one. thanks

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Got it. That's what I was thinking. Thanks for the help.
Expert:  Cole replied 15 days ago.

I think you can get it done. I enjoyed talking to you. have A great holiday.