poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Tiger river spa. model Kyber(L), serial #L-340285.

Customer Question

I have a Tiger river spa. model Kyber(L), serial #L-340285. It was working fine, but was dirty. I drained it, and it sat for a week. I cleaned it good, and refilled it. When I turn the breakers back on the circulation pump, and heater run for @ 30 seconds, and it shuts down, and nothing works. If I hit the reset switch on the control box, it will again run for @ 30 sec. and shut down. If I turn on the jet pump within that 30 seconds, the jet pump will run as long as I have it on. When I turn off the jet pump, the circulation pump will once again run for @30 sec. and shut down, and nothing will work until I rest it. I took apart the control panel, and cleaned the bug crap, and moisture from it, with no help. I'm thinking there's probably some kind of sensor letting the control box, know it has water in it, that isn't working, thus shutting the pump, and heater down to protect them, but I don't know what I looks like or where it is. this is a used spa, I got several years ago, and I don't have a manual.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
its been five days and no answer!
Expert:  Cole replied 24 days ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help. It sounds like maybe we just have an airlock in a pump (probably the circ pump). Have you ever manually primed a spa pump before? we will try if you want and glad to help.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I've never had to before