poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I had heard that endless pools just merged with several

Customer Question

i had heard that endless pools just merged with several companies, like Delta, and I am VERY interested to know how many companies merged, were they all american companies, and, do you have a new line of products/business/custom designs that will make this a new VERY interesting company. I was also was wanting to help Paul Ex.... who called me a couple of times, to be the President of this new world of creativity ( disabled 18 years but was a workaholic and I LOVE to help people. I even patent stuff. (Use the patent attys in DC by the Patent office - A MUST know for any new patenter). How many companies merged? Do you have a list of inventory for each? Anything you can send me. I
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: I'll wait for the list.....I am willing to help you be the Pres. if you want to be.... D Endless Pools
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe, kind of weak in body. But a custom cistern and well dug with pump will suit me fine. Our water tastes great on this mtn. I am up 1/2 way and I love the cool well water I grew up drinking as a child washing cars - and through a water hose! I miss is. Just placing a few questions. My interest is piqued. LOL
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do you know what a yurt is? round and nice wood floors.....with a pool under it for year round.... just ideas i like -
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 25 days ago.

My name is***** see your question stumped the panel here.

I just logged on and saw you had not received an answer yet.

I am willing to help you if you still need assistance. Just let me know how the project is going and I can help you or close this question for you.

Once again I apologize for the delay.

Billy