poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I take care of a large swimming pool and I need a new leaf

Customer Question

I take care of a large swimming pool and I need a new leaf net. I have looked on the intenet but I can't find a company that makes one as large as I need. IT needs to be 77x42x27 and made of good material so it will last. My current net has been in use for 11 years but is now starting to tear pretty easily so it is time to replace. Where can I buy a new net?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** see your question stumped the panel here.

I just logged on and saw you had not received an answer yet.

I am willing to help you if you still need assistance. Just let me know how the project is going and I can help you or close this question for you.

Once again I apologize for the delay.

Billy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

thanks Billy, I still need an answer if you would be so kind to help

Expert:  Billy replied 1 month ago.

I apologize but are you looking for hand held or horizontal leaf net?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Billy replied 1 month ago.

Thank you,

can you sketch one or explain which size is for what component?

77' handle?

42" wide?

27" front to back?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

yes, the pool is a rectangle but one end is smaller than the other end ie:

77' length, 42' at the shallow end and 27' at the deep end. These mesurements are the size it needs to be as I have anchor bolt holes drilled around the pool to anchor the net. They are 3 ' apart and this size will leave me 18" on each side around the net to attach ropes to it to anchor it. Thank you for trying to help

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I did not get an answer the tech just closed my question. My question just sat around for two days unnoticed untill "Billy" tried to answer it. I replied to his questions but it was closed unstead of answered. Is that your process, just close it instead of answering? Is my question too hard????????