poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Jacuzzi bm28.959 bellavisa, dont use our jacuzzi much. Saw a

Customer Question

jacuzzi bm28.959 bellavisa
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: dont use our jacuzzi much. Saw a red dot light come on the panel. fill the tub and tried to turn it on and nothing. unplug the unit and tried all the buttons only the light turned on. Not sure what happen? We did have a power outage. But nothing was on except it was plug in.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: No since we have not used it in a year. Filters ? I have no manual where are they. I filled it with cold water should I fill it with warm water?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only If it is a reset button or easy. My house is pending sale and had no Idea there was a problem. Should I get a tech. and any suggestions?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is it. oh first the temp was flashing188 and the red light was on. No one had used it so that was odd. I filed the tub first than tried pushing jets no response. The temp did read way lower but no light in the tub. I than pull the plug to the jacuzzi and plug it back in that when the light to the tub worked but nothing else. I thought maybe there is a reset button but not sure where or if that would help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 month ago.

My name is Billy. I see your question stumped the panel here.

I just logged on and saw you had not received an answer yet.

I am willing to help you if you still need assistance. Just let me know how the project is going and I can help you or close this question for you.

Once again I apologize for the delay.

Billy