Michael  Coulon
Michael Coulon, Plumber
Experience:  Over 8 years of on the job Plumbing experience. Including residential service/new construction, Commercial service/new construction, and plumbing facility maintenance.
95820287

Marquis spa spirit 2010 stops heating after LF low flow code

Customer Question

marquis spa spirit 2010 stops heating after LF low flow code comes on - water level correct and air purged. When started it heats for about 30 imutes until LF code appears. Removed filter in attempt to ascertain if LF caused be bad filter - same result. Is it possible bad sensors A and B
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Sensors on either side of heater
JA: Are you fixing your Marquis yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to ascertain problem before calling a tech. Original message has symptoms and trouble shooting done so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Michael Coulon replied 4 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** Ive been in plumbing for over 8 years now. Give me a second to read over the information you sent in and I will give you some answers to your issue. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com ... And no this is not an automated message :)
Have you attempted to remove the filter and back feed the system to push and debris backwards and out if it is lodged?