poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

We had a leaking problem in the hoses under the spa. We

Customer Question

We had a leaking problem in the hoses under the spa. We called a repair men and they flipped the spa on end to repair the problem. After the repair, some nozzels don't work and the pressure was so high on the main valve control it blew off. The valve control was replaced but now we have leaking under the spa again. Spa 2+ years old.
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: Cal Spa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would call a repair person again but I am wondering if it is just to complicated to repair.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help as I have over 10 years of experience.

Expert:  Cole replied 1 month ago.

How old is this spa?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2+ years
Expert:  Cole replied 1 month ago.

If is only 2-3 years old the piping should still be in really good shape. If it was mabey 10 or more years old i would worry. if it is too expensive too have someone come out again i would try a leak stop product. you have to remove filter and circulate water for a while but we have good luck using them. if you can get your hands on marlig brand fix-a-leak its the one i have had the best of luck with. we have had over a 50% success rate. make sure you follow the direction as close as possible.