Cole, Salesman
Experience:  tech support, purchasing and sales at my family owned business.

I have a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub that is about 10 years old,

Customer Question

I have a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub that is about 10 years old, hardly used, but it has a slow leak somewhere in the piping that runs the jets. Can't find anyone to fix it
JA: Who manufactured the pool?
Customer: Jacuzzi
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, if I can't find someone
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 9 days ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your in need of help and i will try and assist. So if you cannot find anyone to work on the tub i would try and buy a leak stop product. i have used them with pretty good success, especially if its a slow leak. I would spend the extra money on a better brand of leak stop. i am not necessarily recommending this brand but this is one we use with good results. its made by marlig industries inc. and its called fix a leak the only one... for swimming pools and hot tubs. just make sure and follow the directions as close as possible. thanks let me know how its does.

Expert:  Cole replied 9 days ago.

I'm sure glad to assist you further if needed but i think it will solve your problem and for the cost its worth a shot. thank you so much. hope you have a good day.