poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

I have a hot springs Solana rx. model:rx4h3047. the display

Customer Question

I have a hot springs Solana rx. model:rx4h3047. the display is blank and the tub does not sound like anything is working. I have correct voltage at the circuit board where the power cable enters and all fuses have been replaced with known good fuses. have any further tests I could do to narrow down the problem? thanks
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 12 days ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help as I have over ten years of experience. If I was working on the tub I would start tracing the power back from where it first enters and make sure its going through fuses/relays ect.... just follow and test along the way until you hit a switch or fuse that its not coming out the other side of. let me know where you get stuck with no power.