poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

Master spa legend series OHH trouble code on display After I

Customer Question

Master spa legend series
OHH trouble code on display
After I replaced a leaking seal near the garter control
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 22 days ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see your asking about spas and I think I can help as I have over ten years of experience in this field.

Expert:  Cole replied 22 days ago.

I do not know what the garter control seal would be. Can you explain or send picture? Thanks :)

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
The connection on the right side I put a new seal in.
Then the code OHH showed up.
The pipe was warm.
Expert:  Cole replied 19 days ago.

Thats great, I am pretty sure you just have an air lock in the pump or heater. but first just make sure none of the shut off valves are off ( i see the one is open ) but just confirm all are open. then locate the pump that runs water through the heater. there will be two union nuts one out the side of pump one out of the top. grab the nut thats on top and loosen it until it gulps and some water comes out than re-hand tighten until it stops leaking then reset the tub and problem should go away. let me know if that make sense or not. we will figure this out.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
That didn't work
When I turn it on On lcd screen the numbers are 100. 114. 28. 240. then PR. then OHH
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Any other suggestion ?
Expert:  Cole replied 14 days ago.

So when your in the pr mode do you run the jets on low speed for 10 seconds then switch into high speed for ten seconds. do this multiple time to ensure the air is escaping the pump. it should let you do this a few times before you exit the prime mode. once your sure that its moving good water through pumps then you hit a temp up or down button. let me know if it still shows code after this. thanks for your paitience

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
code still OHH
Yes did it several times