Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I want to connect an iPod model MB147LL to our virtually

Customer Question

I want to connect an iPod model MB147LL to our virtually useless 880 Series Export spa.
JA: Who manufactured the spa?
Customer: Sundance
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My understanding was that it is supposed to have some kind of a plug somewhere.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: But I can't seem to find one. So, yes, I think I'd do the work of plugging it in, if I can find the plug.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 28 days ago.

IS this the unit you have? If so 18 is the place for the hookup.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
No. That doesn't look like what we have at all. Our model is the Marin. And if you're just going to point me to a manual, I have that. In print. And it's useless. I guess we'll just contact the company about returning the damn thing.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 28 days ago.

I can certainly see what I can find give me just a moment to have at least one more shot at it.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 27 days ago.

Is this the one you have? If not I will go ahead and have this question closed for you if you like?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
sigh* There is nothing that looks remotely like that on the spa. I'm unable to see how the iPod connects, although the Marin model from Sundance supposedly has a way to plug a device in, as well as using Bluetooth. (But the iPod doesn't have Bluetooth, so I have to find where I can plug it in.)I'm confused as to why you keep showing me things that are not on the Marin model spa. I understand if you don't know the answer. After all, I don't. But you put yourself out here as an expert, and charge me, so I kind of expect you to at least be able to know what parts a Marin model does, and does not, have.I should not have to pay someone who isn't even getting that much right. ai'm very disappointed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 27 days ago.
This is the Marin model 880 I will open this up to other experts