Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

Master spas Twilight series 2016 someone locked the pad &

Customer Question

master spas Twilight series 2016
someone locked the pad & pressing center button 2 X & then bottom arrow ( like manual says) doesn't unlock it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Lock Icon: When displayed, indicates the panel is in a locked mode. To unlock or lock a setting or panel lock, you press and hold the corresponding icon for 5+ seconds until the text and icon change to the opposite state.

There are 2 lock icons that can be shown on the title bar of most screens. A tall skinny one representing a settings lock is applied. It is shown on screens that are affected by the settings lock. And the standard lock icon which represents the Panel being locked. If both settings and panel are locked, only the panel lock will show since the settings lock doesn’t do much in that situation. When the panel is locked, the Settings Menu Screen will only show items not affected by that lock (System Info and Lock Screens).

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I was wondering how it was going since I haven't heard back from you yet? If this did not help please do not rate negatively just simply reply to me and we can look into other things.