poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

I have a 2015 Master Spa Twighlight. The other day the GFCI

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Master Spa Twighlight. The other day the GFCI tripped as I was heating it prior to using it. I then flipped GFCI and used the tub just fine. The tub is now not heating you can change the temp but doesnt change the temp of spa. Also it looks like there is no output from the recirculating pump. Could it be the recirc pump is bad and this is why no heating of tub? or is it that the heat element is bad or I have a bad sensor? There are no error codes in teh display to use in troubleshooting the issue
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Chris Parson replied 1 month ago.

Try a re-test on your GFCI, also be sure to check the connections with a voltage meter to make sure there is power getting to the spa. You would want to do these steps before trying to replace parts, I would imaging they are expensive. Also, did you purchase this new or second hand?

And also if your GFCI has a reset button, try pressing that. Try turning the whole system off including the breaker/switch and see if resetting the whole system works. Please let me know!