Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I just bought a house and it has a artesian island series

Customer Question

I just bought a house and it has a artesian island series hot tub that came with it. I don't have a manual and I need to know how much water it holds so I can provide that info to our local spa guy so he can tell me how much chemical it will require. Any suggestions?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who tries to assist you today. So there are many different types of artesian island series tubs out there and without knowing the exact one you have all I can do is go by basic information. I was able to find this site that had general information regarding the types of chemicals and type of water and all needed for your hot tub. I hope this information helps and if not I can see what else I can find out for you but so far I am coming up dry on exactly how much water they take but I am sure you can contact there support center and they may know an exact amount.

http://www.artesianspas.com/customer/faq.html

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.