Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a max spa pretty basic. It keeps switching to the

Customer Question

I have a max spa pretty basic. It keeps switching to the economy mode. So when we go to use it it's cold. Help!!!!please !!!
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one who tries to assist you. It seems like it can be a pretty easy fix.

When in Economy Mode, pressing the JETS1 key will put the spa into the Standard-in-Economy Mode, which operates the same as Standard Mode, and then revert back to Economy Mode after 1 hour. You can revert back to Economy Mode at any time by pressing the MODE/PROGkey

I hope this helps if it does please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you need further assistance please follow up with me on this thread and I will try to assist you.

.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.