poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

We have a jazzi Chinese hot tub, the control system is a gd

Customer Question

Hi, we have a jazzi Chinese hot tub, the control system is a gd -361 recently installed new circulation pump, had 2 relays (heater and circulation pump) renewed on the circuit board and still had heating issues so ordered a new heating element for the H30-R3 'T' style heater, just fitted today, refilled system and now when turning on the control panel is lit up but no display on the screen just a continuous beep coming from it. Can you help?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Phil replied 2 months ago.

Hello, tell me in detail who renewed the relays on the PCB and what the cost was... is suspect a bad pcb...

Do a visual inspection on the pcb, both sides, using a large magnifying glass. look for burnt or corroded areas, tell me what you find, we can go from there.