Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a 2000 down east spa motor and pump are working great

Customer Question

I have a 2000 down east spa motor and pump are working great the large jet in side if spa right after the filter is working like a fire hose however the small jets have no pressure and will not work
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We have tried the airlock and new buttons. The heat is working fine and it turns off in the right amount of time. The small jets on the side will not work they have no pressure water or air. There is no blower on the tub
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any idea how long it will take for an answer?
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

My name is Billy.

This is not to sound silly...but have you tried turning the jets that do not work?

Has there been debris that could have plugged the smaller jets?

You see...you have pressure, so the pump works fine...one jet is very strong...there is no valving so the end result is either turned at jet or plugged. Reply if you have further questions

Billy