poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

I have a 1999 solana Rx round 4 person jaquizzi that has

Customer Question

Hello I have a 1999 solana Rx round 4 person jaquizzi that has worked flawlessly until now it wont heat up after i emptied it and moved across the yard any sugesstons is there any reset for the heater Dave standing by
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Cole replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Cole. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily."

Expert:  Cole replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having. I will ask you a few questions about this problem. Does the spa do anything at all when you turn it on? Any sounds or circulation of water? Is it displaying any error codes or messages?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pumps works water and jets circulate no error on display it say 102 temp I can raise or lower the temp displays just no heat coming out of jets water cold even though it says 102
Expert:  Cole replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for answers lets figure this thing out. Do you have access to a multi-meter or voltage tester?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry to say I don't but I'm in Calif and I gotta get up early so I'm gonna go to bed maybe we pick this up in the morning..?
Expert:  Cole replied 2 months ago.

No problem at all. If its possible for you to borrow a tester tomorrow do so if not we will still work through this. I will be awaiting your reply when convenient.

Expert:  Cole replied 2 months ago.

Hi there. I am here and ready to get your tub up and going at your convenience. :)