poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

My balboa spa heater quit working so i replaced it now when

Customer Question

my balboa spa heater quit working so i replaced it now when i turn on the breaker the motor hums then clicks off any ida's motor worked fine before
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Jay, when you say you "replaced it", what do you mean? Do you mean you replaced motor which is now humming?